NSWC Girls Hockey programs are female only and available for both Members and Non-Members.
Why play Girl’s Hockey?
- It’s fun and exciting
- Make life-long friends
- Builds character and team building skills
- It’s amazing exercise
- Builds muscular strength, hand-eye coordination, balance, and cardio
- Boosts mental strength and agility
- Skill development for life
- Increases self-esteem
- Continuous challenge and improvement
- Minor Hockey – Teams for all ages from Tyke through to Juvenile with strong coaches at each level. Quality ice teams with weekly skills sessions and both goalie development and coach development.
- Spring Hockey – 3 on 3 and development
- Female Hockey Development – Power skating with Victor Kraatz, Edging & Stroking with Victor Kraatz, Puck Skills, and Goalie Development.
- Female Summer Hockey Camps
- Coed Preschool Programs, including Learn to Skate and Cookie Monsters
- Access to Private Development Sessions
- Open Ice Availability
- Adult Women’s Skills Program
If you have any questions about Girl’s Hockey at the North Shore Winter Club please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.