|Hours||Flexible and rotate through weekdays, weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays|
Primary responsibilities will include the day to day operations of the facility and all related equipment, along with general maintenance and repairs on equipment as needed throughout the facility. Also provides cooperative assistance to all other departments within all areas of the club.
- Upkeep and safe operation of an ammonia ice plant and related ice surfaces
- Safe and efficient operation of all building equipment including HVAC, Lighting, Carpentry, Plumbing, Grounds maintenance, etc.
- Safe maintenance and operation of pools and related equipment
- Repair and maintenance all operations equipment such as Zamboni, mowers, fans, pumps, valves, motors, plumbing, heating, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years experience in facility operations, ice making and/or pool operations
- Semi-skilled repair experience including, but not limited to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, painting
- Ability to learn or currently have experience operating a Zamboni
- Strong general mechanical aptitude
- Must enjoy working in a public setting
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Team oriented
- Valid Driver’s license
- Preferred Ice Facility Operator Certificate, 5th Class or higher, employer willing to train the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org