|Hours||Flexible and rotate through weekdays, weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays|
To support our Facility Team in handling general maintenance and repairs on the facility and equipment as needed. Also provides cooperative assistance to all other departments within all areas of the club.
- Carry out day to day maintenance and repairs as required by the Supervisor.
- Use and operate a range of tools and equipment for maintenance and repairs.
- Evaluate all trade related items and determine next course of action for repair.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed on a daily basis.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- General carpentry
- Paint touch ups
- Trim repairs
- Tile repairs
- Cabinet repairs
- Re-caulking of tubs and sinks
- Sanding and patch work
- And complete other construction related tasks as required
- Must enjoy working in a public setting
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Team oriented
- Able to resolve complaints quickly and efficiently
- Valid Driver’s license
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: email@example.com