|Hours||Flexible and rotate through weekdays, weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays|
|Supervisor||Director of Member Accounts & Employee Relations|
Great jobs are hard to find….Not anymore! We have an excellent opportunity for a young marketing professional looking to make a mark within our fast-paced team. We are seeking a passionate, fun, high energy, creative, and ingenious Marketing & Communication Coordinator for the North Shore Winter Club.
DO THE FOLLOWING SEEM LIKE A FIT TO YOU?
- Designs the visual imagery for the Club marketing & promotional materials.
- Develops marketing strategies, online and print marketing campaign & creative briefs.
- Engages in concept development, production, and distribution of professional, high-quality, creative and graphic design optimized for print, web, digital media, promotional products, and social media.
- Functions as photographer, capturing and retouching photographic/video assets, design and final composition, packaging and posting.
Internet & Web Strategist
- Designs, develops, and maintains the NSWC website, creates targeted web assets – including the front & back-end development.
- Shape and drive our social media and marketing strategies.
- Data analyses using Google Analytics; monitors website analytics and social media metrics and strategically uses data.
- Liaises with Internet service providers, web hosting companies, and helps with server functions to address challenges and incorporate updates.
- Works within paid search accounts on Google Ads, Facebook, etc.
- Assists with SEO programs including keyword research, competitive analysis, back link analysis, online citations, etc.
- Provides advice and support to department managers, Board and the Communications team for all aspects relating to web and social media promotions and content generation.
Brand Strategist & Communications
- Generates new branding as necessary for the NSWC and incorporate into the branding guide and strategic plan for the Club, as directed.
- Assist in the development of a marketing and advertising strategy that synthesizes new technology and processes and removes out-of-date systems.
- Owns the communications plan for the majority of marketing/sales projects, including the weekly/monthly communications, tracking key dates and events and executing email campaigns.
- Work cross collaboratively, predominately with the Sports Depts, Sales, Food & Beverage and Events teams to create communications and assets to support and drive key initiatives and events.
- Writes engaging copy and proofreads content and collateral intended to boost engagement and drive sales, including but not limited to recognition and testimonial content, social media, ads, business materials, program guide copy, website copy, and more.
- Assists Recreation Coordinator & Hockey Administrator in the development and production of ongoing publications.
- Minimum one (1) year working experience and a Certification or diploma in the following areas:
- Graphic design
- Website design
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Social Media advertising
- Digital Media production
- SEO Tools
- Adobe Creative Suite, Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator or other graphical design software
- Multi-media web design
- Keeping up to date with design industry standards and researches trends for graphic design, social media, photography, video, and print.
- Experience with the functions and processes of a visual communications/marketing based organization.
- Knowledge of social media management, printing processes and digital print production.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to a high standard of design and customer service to ensure a stable, productive, timely and respectful work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, to be flexible under stress and to deal with difficult situations and deadlines.
- Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management, pre-planning, and execution skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org