This is a great job for anyone looking to gain experience working in a professional kitchen. Our Prep Cooks are responsible for prepping and cooking for a la carte and special events, while following all recipes and Food Safe regulations. We are looking for friendly, outgoing people who are willing to help ensure we keep delivering the highest standards of food quality, safety and cleanliness.
Areas of Accountability:
- Previous kitchen or cooking experience necessary
- Formal kitchen training considered an asset
- Strong oral communication skills, multilingual is considered an asset
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide experiences Guests are amazed by
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- As part of the Kitchen Team, you will always lead by example by displaying exemplary behavior and being well-groomed at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Food Safe certificate required, otherwise must be provided within 3 months of start date as a condition of employment
- Prepare and cook complete meals, foods and snacks.
- Preparing and packaging of various food items, wraps, salads and sandwiches
- Organize orders using a daily order summary system.
- Working with high food safe standards
- Ensure to maintain high quality of foods
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Complete cleaning duties at the end of your shift
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org