|Supervisor||Recreation & Executive Coordinator|
The North Shore Winter Club is a celebrated family athletic club serving the Greater Vancouver Area. Home to a rich history of hockey, swimming, racquet sports and fitness, members at the North Shore Winter Club have enjoyed the benefits of a friendly social environment since 1958.
Ideally located at the bottom of Mountain Highway just on the north side of Vancouver’s Second Narrows Bridge, the North Shore Winter Club has become a prominent symbol of British Columbia’s proud tradition of inclusive athletics and family fitness. We offer a well-rounded approach to athletics and overall health & wellness with a complete range of social, recreational and competitive programs for men, women and children.
ABOUT THE JOB
If you are passionate about kids, love to be outside and are looking for a fun place to work with great people, North Shore Winter Club wants you! We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to be the supervisor of our Summer Multi Sport Day Camps. You will be responsible for organizing the weekly programs, sending and receiving information to and from the registrants and ensuring the kids are kept safe and supervised at all times.
You are a team player committed to providing great member experiences. You are courteous and customer service oriented and love to work with a diverse group of people. You ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our members and their guests by providing the utmost care for their children. Your strong communication skills will help you when organizing and delivering the programs.
- Supervising the other camp leaders during the camps.
- Plan and organize 8 weeks of Day Camps including, daily activities, lunch, snacks, weekly field trips.
- Work with Hockey team, Tennis team, Dance Instructors, Aquatic Supervisor and F&B to finalize ice time, court time, dance time and lunch and snacks for each day.
- Manage budget of each week inclusive of above
- Track day camp employees hours for payroll
- Communicate with parents regarding the camps
- Develop Kids Camp Binder with all appropriate materials –
- Parent Waivers for Field Trips
- Daily Kids or Participants Sign in/out sheet
- Allergy information or any medical information
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Cooperative leadership style.
- Solutions oriented and proactive in nature.
- Above average communication and negotiating skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: email@example.com