- Favourite stroke: Backstroke.
- Favourite swimming distance: 100m.
- Favourite food/meal: Steak and mashed potatoes.
- What do you hope to accomplish with the Marlins: I hope to help create a positive Marlins family environment for every swimmer – An environment where every Marlin has the ability to learn that hard work in and out of the pool can help them achieve their goals and to make memories while doing so.
- Best swimming memory: On the first day of the 2014 Provincial Championships in Kamloops, I was told that I didn’t have any swims because my coach gave my spot on the Div. 5 medley relay to my younger sister. Disappointed, I was sitting in Marlinville when all Jenna came running saying that I had to go to marshalling because I had been moved up to the Div. 7 relay! Since I thought I wasn’t swimming that day, I didn’t have any gear with me… no suit, cap, or goggles! Everyone in Marlinville rallied together and managed to find me everything I needed. I put on the gear as quickly as I could and ran with Jenna (walked on the pool deck of course) to behind the blocks. It was my turn to swim and I remember standing on the blocks watching Laine swim in. Before I knew it, I was in the pool! This was my first race at provincials and it is definitely one that I will never forget.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be and why: The ability to teleport so I could go anywhere in the world without having to pay or sit in a plane.
- Favourite quote or saying: “No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” – PT Barnum