Trial Membership is a unique opportunity to introduce Singles, Couples, and Families to membership on a one-time trial basis for a maximum of one year.
Trial Members are granted full access to the Club and can participate in any programs and activities at preferred member rates. Entrance fee can be credited towards Full Membership within five years.
The $3,000 + GST (Family/Couple) or $1,800 + GST (Single) entrance fee is non-refundable. Monthly dues are payable as follows:
- Family: $405 + GST per month
- Couple: $342 + GST per month
- Single: $250 + GST per month
- Exceptional Minor Hockey program (Initiation & House), year-round access to development, world-class coaching staff, premier Men’s Hockey League, and plenty of open ice time on four sheets of ice.
- Talented tennis coaching staff with four outdoor courts and seven indoor courts, as well as two squash and two racquetball courts. Access to tennis leagues, ladders, socials, and tournaments.
- Free access to the fitness center and the opportunity to register for value-added personal and group training programs and fitness classes.
- Summer, professional day, and holiday kid’s camps, including hockey, tennis, and multi sport camps to keep your children entertained.
- Free access to the inviting outdoor pool, which includes a dive tank and wading pool, as well as summer activities, swimming lessons, and the Marlins Swim Team.
- Parties, BBQs, and exciting social events on the Tiki Deck, in the Lounge, and in the Club Café.
- 60 years of tradition in a safe, friendly, environment for the entire family.
- Participation in Minor Hockey is only available for Initiation aged players, players in the Female program, and Recreational players at the House level. All Rep players must be Full Members except in the case of goalies on a Trial Goalie Membership.
- No voting privileges.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION, TO BOOK A TOUR, OR TO APPLY FOR TRIAL MEMBERSHIP.