Benefits of Membership
The North Shore Winter Club provides full-service social, recreational, and competitive programs for men, women, and children in a fun, safe environment.
- Exceptional Minor Hockey program, year-round access to world-class hockey development coaches, the premier Men’s Hockey League on the North Shore, and plenty of open ice time.
- Best tennis coaching staff in the Lower Mainland with 4 outdoor tennis courts with views of the North Shore Mountains and an additional 7 indoor courts.
- Free access to the fitness center and the opportunity to register for value-added personal or group training programs. Wide range of group fitness classes throughout the week in our two studio spaces.
- Inviting outdoor swimming pool, summer activities, and the competitive Marlins and Mini-Marlins Swim Club with parties, barbecues and exciting events on the Tiki Deck.
- Summer hockey camps, tennis camps, multi sport camps, and many more programs and activities throughout the year.
- Over 55 years of tradition in a safe, friendly environment for the entire family.
- Long term investment for your family with intermediate membership possibilities for children and family as they grow up.
- Opportunity to grow by networking and socializing with our diverse members.
- Diverse dining opportunities in our Lounge, grab & go options in the Café, enjoyment on the outdoor Tiki Deck throughout the summer months, and catering opportunities for entertaining and celebrating events, birthday parties, and anniversaries.
Types of Membership
We offer both Trial and Full Memberships for families, couples, and singles. The entrance fees paid for Trial Membership can be applied as a credit towards Full Membership within a specific period of time. The monthly dues are the same no matter what type of membership you purchase and annual activity fees may be applicable for certain sports.
Please contact us using the form below to enquire about our current membership rates.
The application process takes approximately one month to complete. Upon submitting a membership application, which includes a VOID cheque, a cheque for applicable initiation fees, and two proposers/references from current members, applications will be reviewed by the Membership Committee before they are approved by the Board of Directors. Please note that the Membership Committee and the Board of Directors only meet once a month, so approval is dependent on the schedule of these meetings.
- Membership Options
pdf, 493.10 KB