Benefits of Membership
The North Shore Winter Club provides full-service social, recreational, and competitive programs for men, women, and children in a fun, safe environment, for over 60 years. Memories to last a lifetime!
- Exceptional Minor Hockey program (Initiation, Rep, & House), year-round access to hockey skill development programs from Learn to Skate and Cookie Monsters all the way to Midget, world-class coaching staff, favourable ice times, smaller roster sizes, off-ice development options, and plenty of open ice time on four sheets of ice.
- Enhanced goalie development including private lessons and weekly group development sessions.
- Premier Men’s Hockey League.
- Talented tennis coaching staff. Seven indoor and four outdoor tennis courts. Access to leagues, ladders, socials, and tournaments.
- Indoor and outdoor pickleball played on a traditional hard court surface. Socials, lessons, programs, clinics, mixers and tournaments year-round. (Coming soon!)
- Full access to the fitness centre and the opportunity for value-added personal and group training programs and fitness classes. Dedicated high performance training spaces for team and dryland training.
- Inclusive use of the inviting outdoor pool which features a kiddie pool, dive tank and a lap pool with six 25 metre lanes. Swimming lessons are available as well as the opportunity to join the Marlins Swim team or participate in the Master’s Adult Swim.
- Summer, professional day, and holiday kids’ camps and programs to keep children engaged including dance, hockey, multi-sport, tennis, and SportBall. Even host your child’s birthday parties at the Club!
- Child minding for children age 18 months to 7 years in the fun, educational Kids Corner.
- Weekly Friday Fun Nights, seasonal social events, barbeques, and parties to celebrate various holidays and occasions.
- Food and beverage options in the Lounge, Club Café and on the Tiki Deck. No minimum spend required. Members receive 15% discount on all Café and Lounge menu items.
- Reciprocal club options around the world, many of which offer accommodation.
- Membership for generations. We waive entrance fees for your children (19 years and older) and they pay reduced monthly fees on an Intermediate Membership until the age of 36.
**Please note some limitations to available programming & amenities due to current COVID-19 operating restrictions, subject to change unexpectedly.
Types of Membership
We offer both Trial and Full Memberships for families, couples, and singles. The entrance fees paid for Trial Membership can be applied as a credit towards Full Membership within a specific period of time. The monthly dues are the same no matter what type of membership you purchase and annual activity fees may be applicable for certain sports.
Please contact us using the form on this page to inquire about our current membership rates.
The application process takes approximately one month to complete. Upon submitting a membership application, which includes a VOID cheque, a cheque for applicable initiation fees, and two proposers/references from current members, applications will be reviewed by the Membership Committee before they are approved by the Board of Directors. Please note that the Membership Committee and the Board of Directors only meet once a month, so approval is dependent on the schedule of these meetings.
- About Membership 2021-V2
pdf, 674.20 KB