Pickleball Court Booking Procedures
Pickleball court bookings are open to all NSWC members. Members can book indoor pickleball courts 1, 2, 7a and 7b in GameTime, over the phone by calling Member Services at 604-904-3679, or in person at the Front Desk.
Pickleball courts 1 and 2 are available to book from 6:45am to 9:45pm unless a court is blocked off for a lesson. There will be limited availability in the afternoons on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 1:30pm-6pm. Pickleball courts 7a and 7b are available when not booked for tennis. Check GameTime for availability. If you are having trouble booking courts, please contact Member Services at 604-985-4135 x 0.
Please note: there is a new main tab labeled PICKLEBALL in GameTime. To go directly to the GameTime Pickleball page click below:
Pickleball Booking Rules
Current COVID Protocols – Adults are only permitted to play singles only as per the Dec. 8, 2020 PHO Orders.
- Maximum 5 days in advance starting at 12pm
- Maximum 4 bookings per week (Sunday – Saturday)
- Maximum 2 prime bookings per week (after 6pm)
- 24-hour bookings are permitted, booking does not count towards 4 max per week
- No back-to-back bookings
- All bookings are 1 hour 15 minutes with final 5 minutes mandatory time for members to clean the court area and vacate the courts to avoid congestion with the incoming group
Pickleball Etiquette and Policies
- Appropriate court attire and footwear is required at all times
- Courteous behaviour is expected on and off the court
- 24-hour cancellation is in effect and must be done by calling Member services
- $25 charge for late cancellations
- $25 charge for no shows to all players booked
- All names are required on GameTime booking