Member Services Representative
|Hours||Flexible and rotate through weekdays, weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays|
|Supervisor||Member Services Supervisor|
The North Shore Winter Club is a celebrated family athletic club serving the Greater Vancouver Area. Home to a rich history of hockey, swimming, racquet sports, and fitness, members at the North Shore Winter Club have enjoyed the benefits of a friendly social environment since 1958.
Key Objective of the Member Services Associate Role:
We’re currently looking for a Member Services Associate who is mature, self-motivated, and confident. This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to learn, adapt quickly, and be well presented. The position requires someone who is flexible with hours as Member Services is open from 6:00am – 10:00pm daily. This person must be dedicated to offer quality services to all our members and guests. Knowledge of minor hockey, tennis, fitness, skating and competitive swimming is an asset.
- Greeting and responding to member, guest, and staff inquiries
- Answering phone calls and performing other administrative duties
- Completing online registration (GameTime & Mindbody)
- Delegating requests and inquiries to other departments
- Develop a level of understanding for our Member & Club needs to offer solutions with positive outcomes
- Assisting with varying daily club needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent customer service skills including face to face interactions, emails and telephone calls
- Solutions oriented, able to prioritize, and proactive in nature
- Above average communication skills
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
Ideally located at the bottom of Mountain Highway just on the north side of Vancouver’s Second Narrows Bridge, the North Shore Winter Club has become a prominent symbol of British Columbia’s proud tradition of inclusive athletics and family fitness. We offer a well-rounded approach to athletics and overall health and wellness with a complete range of social, recreational and competitive programs for men, women and children.