|Hours||Flexible and rotate through weekdays, weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays|
|Supervisor||Manager of Member Services|
We’re currently looking for a Member Services Receptionist who is mature, self-motivated, and confident. This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to learn, adapt quickly, and be well presented. The position requires someone who is flexible with hours as Member Services is open from 6:00am – 10:00pm daily. This person must be dedicated to offer quality services to all our members and guests. Knowledge of minor hockey, tennis, fitness, skating and competitive swimming is an asset. Commitment is a must.
- Greeting and responding to member, guest, and staff inquiries
- Answering phone calls and performing other administrative duties
- Completing online registration (GameTime & Mindbody)
- Quarterbacking daily club needs
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solutions oriented, able to prioritize, and proactive in nature
- Above average communication skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org