Member Services Representative
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our new Member Services Representative will be responsible for:
- Greeting and responding to member, guest, and staff inquiries
- Answering phone calls and performing other administrative duties
- Delegating requests and inquiries to other departments
- Develop a level of understanding of Member & Club needs to offer solutions with positive outcomes
- Assisting with varying daily club needs
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills, emails, and telephone calls
- Solutions-oriented, able to prioritize, and proactive
- Above-average communication skills.
- Fully Vaccinated
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume (together in one .pdf file) by email, by July 20, 2023, to email@example.com and be sure to include your name and “Member Services Representative” in the subject line.
We appreciate all applicants, but only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employee Perks and Benefits
The Perks and Benefits of working here are plentiful, including:
- an excellent extended health & dental plan
- a generous employee recognition program
- daily in-house staff meals & food discounts
- free parking
- use of the fitness centre including Peloton Bikes
- discounts with on-site physio and massage therapist
and most importantly, you’ll be working with an awesome, friendly group of people!
- This ad and its tone resonate with you
- You’re passionate, creative, and want to understand the Private Club Business
- You’re accustomed to being a part of a team, and working independently to get the job done.
- The staff you support describe you as friendly, fun, and professional
- You’re also known as uber-competent. You’re good at what you do and you’re good at people
- You’re happy when you connect with and help people
- You like a challenge and will fight for what you believe in, but also respect diplomacy
- You’re resourceful and roll up your sleeves to make things happen
- Energy is your middle name
- You believe that your ‘client’ is not one individual. Your decisions and actions are driven by what is best for the business as a whole
- You’re known as someone who’s trustworthy and does the right thing
- You don’t shy away from hard conversations
- You care like you’re a member
- The North Shore Winter Club is the most celebrated family athletic club on the North Shore and we’re looking for our next team member! Our business is built on delivering exceptional Member service, and we are proud of the outstanding standard of service provided by our dedicated team. NSWC is all opportunity, and our people are the way we succeed.
- We are an enthusiastic, hard-working team committed to providing a superior member experience in a friendly and fun environment. We set the bar high with our standards of service and strive to exceed member expectations.
- We’re looking for an awesome Member Services Representative who’s looking to be part of our exciting and not so average Member Services team, and looking for some work life balance.
- For a view into our world, and this position, visit us at nswc/contact/careers
We’re not looking for just
“Close enough is good enough…”
(No Need to apply)
The last time you laughed out loud was 1990?
(We’re not your people)
All work and no fun?
(This may not be quite the right fit for you)