Guest and Non Member Club Usage: August 17, 2020
We are excited to announce two new changes to our Guest and Non Member policies effective today Monday August 17th.
We will be extending our Guest policy to include not only the Tiki Deck for dining but for other activities at the club including: pool, hockey, tennis and fitness. In an effort to protect our NSWC community, we ask that as we expand our circles, you are diligent about who you allow into our social bubble so we keep our members and staff as safe as possible.
Below are the guidelines around guests accompanying members to the club:
- Guests must be IMMEDIATE FAMILY from the SAME HOUSEHOLD only. Guests do not include neighbours, out of town family etc.
- Members will be able to bring 2 guests per family, per visit to the club to a maximum of 2 visits in a month for activities Guest fee will be charged to the members account. (guest fee: $15 adults; $10 children (under 12).
- Members will be able to bring 2 guests per family, per visit to the club for dining purposes (no guest fee applicable).
- All guests must be registered in gametime for that activity before they enter the Club. They will not be able to go into that activity if they are not signed up on Gametime.
- Member services will provide guests with a wrist band that must be worn at all times while at the Club. Each wrist band will be representative of the activity that they are signed up for.
- Guests will also be asked to sign an online declaration form and Club waiver before entering the Club. These only need to be filled out once.
- Guests must also check in at Member Services and sign in each time they visit the Club, providing their name and phone number, along with signing the daily self declaration checklist.
Non Member Registration
To help round out registration for our members and to ensure a program will run, we have opened up non member registration in the following programs for fall 2020: Cookie monsters and Learn to Skate hockey programs and Red, Orange and Green Ball youth tennis programs. We will be implementing safety protocols to ensure that we keep our members and staff safe in the club and during these programs.
- Only 1 parent may accompany their child to the program and must remain on site during the program.
- All viewing areas throughout the Club will require members and non members to wear masks starting in September.
- Parent/child needs to check in and sign the self declaration form and provide name/phone number each time they arrive at the club (waiver only needs to be signed once)
- Parents may only use the Café, no Lounge or Tiki access (unless they are with a member as a guest)
Please also note: *Guest Rule 21 (11). Members who resign from the club will not be permitted to register for club programming and/or private lessons for a period of 6 months after cancelling.
Non member registration opens up Tuesday August 18th. If you are thinking of registering in any of these programs for the fall, please do so and avoid disappointment of them being sold out. Because of health and social distancing protocols, we did have to limit numbers in these programs.
Allowing non members to register in these early programs increases registration numbers which in turn benefits members registered in those programs ensuring they are not cancelled. These programs also generate interest from those families registered in regards to them joining the Club as members and having their children move up in the programs at the Club.
NSWC Management & Staff