Skip to content
Buzz Mallenderhead coach
- Favourite stroke: Freestyle.
- Favourite swimming distance: 200m.
- Favourite food/meal: Steak with mashed potatoes.
- What do you hope to accomplish with the Marlins: I hope to be a helpful coach who can provide knowledge and good tips for all swimmers.
- Best swimming memory: Winning seven gold medals at the 2014 BCSSA Provincial Championships.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be and why: Time control.
- Favourite quote or saying: “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success.” – Thomas Edison
- Favourite Stroke: Freestyle
- Best Swimming Memories: Relay events are always so exciting, although my favourite memories would have to be my finals at 2017 provincials. The competition was great and it made for some fantastic swims from all of us.
- Goals for the Season: I wish for the Mini Marlins to have a fun time this summer as well as improve on their swimming skills.
- Favourite Hobby: Listening, playing, or writing music.
- Non-Coaching Life: I am graduating high school and will be attending university in the fall. I am interested in law and I intend to pursue that in the coming years.