The North Shore Winter Club is pleased to offer a Premier Hockey Experience that will enhance the U15 A1 Team experience for the 2022-2023 Season.
U15 For Players Born 2008 & 2009
15 Skaters, 2 Goalies
COACHES: Cody Campbell & Jimmy Ghuman
This program requires a NSWC Membership.
For non-NSWC, North Van players, click HERE for the U15 Membership option.
The North Shore Winter Club (NSWC) is able to provide a HOME Club advantage with a unique pathway for players and professional skill development. Athletes will be provided the best possible path and development level where players can continue to live at home, play at the highest PCAHA level, enter in prestigious AAA tournaments, attend their school of choice, and experience an affordable 360-degree development model, all while enjoying the benefits of NSWC membership.
The NSWC Select program will provide players with professional coaching, leading to individual development, and exposure at the top level. We will provide each player maximum exposure in order to try to reach their future goals as student athletes through Academy, BC Zone, Junior and/or college levels. We strive to create an environment that will produce well-rounded young hockey players, both on and off the ice. Education, leadership, respect and strong work ethic describe our Select program philosophy. Our players will be equipped with the skills required, to take their game to the next level.
The goal of introducing in-house Select teams at the NSWC is to provide members with a complete and long-term development model, along with a stepping-stone to Academy, Minor and Major Zone hockey options and Junior hockey, that doesn’t involve leaving the club or disrupting them academically. The Select teams would be a club program operated by the NSWC hockey department.
- This is a six-month intensive hockey program.
- The Teams will participate within the PCAHA League at the A1 level and augment the existing schedule by participating in U15 AAA tournaments (55 – 60 games).
- Players choose to attend any secondary school, and does not require the Peak program option.
- 65 – 70 of practices and on-ice skill development lead by highly qualified professionals.
- 45-50 hours of dry-land training to improve strength and flexibility, lead by a dedicated Strength & Conditioning coaches in the NSWC High Performance Training Studios.
- Access to the club’s medical personnel and wellness practitioners.
- On-ice video analysis and review.
BENEFITS OF THE NSWC SELECT PROGRAM:
- Full A1 opportunity at an inclusive cost.
- Skills, position training, skating, shooting, video, dry-land training, elite coaching, tournament entry fees, and equipment included in the cost.
- Comprehensive solution, schedule and regimen to players looking to get to the next level.
- League and high-level tournament play.
- Increased level of scouting and exposure.
- Opportunity for players to develop at their own pace.
- Choice of educational institution.
ESTIMATED NSWC SELECT PROGRAM FEE: ~$5,000 + applicable taxes
The following outlines the expected cost to participate in the program. These are subject to change based on adjustments to the operation of the program. Additional team fees will be applied over and above the fee below; however, the base NSWC fee will include:
- BC Hockey & PCAHA league registration and insurance
- Game and practice ice (3 practices/week)
- Competitive coaching staff salaries
- On-ice skills training
- Dryland Training
- Goalie Specific Development
- 3-4 x Tournaments
- Training supplies & software
- Player evaluation process
- Program administration fee (HD staff support, software etc)
- Ice Activity fee
- Team jerseys, pant shell and sock set, dryland apparel and team hoodies
- Team supplies (pucks, water bottles, coach board, coaching software, etc…)
- Team Building & Educational Sessions; Year-end Banquet & Awards
ADDITIONAL TEAM FEES
Additional team fees will be charged above the NSWC Select Program fees above by the team. This will allow the team consultation with the parents to plan accordingly. These additional fees will include:
- Additional Tournaments
- Additional Team Gear
- Meals on the road
- Hotels & Transportation
- Coaching travel/per diem
- Referee fees
- Pre-season conditioning camp & preparation skates
- Practice & Dryland Schedule
- Player & Goalie Development Plan
- Video Analysis, Educational Sessions, Team Building Events
- Profile Tournaments
- Year-end Banquet
- U15 Select Team Information v1
pdf, 635.94 KB