|Hours||Flexible and rotate through weekdays, weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays|
|Supervisor||Food & Beverage Manager|
To provide our Club members and guests with exceptional customer service in our Lounge, seasonal patio bars and banquet department utilizing responsible alcohol service skills and product knowledge.
- Engages customers, builds client loyalty, responds to guest feedback
- Delivers premium customer standards, by instilling a culture of fun & pride
- Collaborate to create creative cocktail menus
- Opening/closing duties, accurate payment handling and reporting
- Assistance with monthly inventory and product control
- Menu engineering
- Participate in recruiting and lead training as required
- Work with Food & Beverage Manager on business development initiatives
- Contribute to creation and execution of on-site client events through our banquet department
- Bar set up and tear down in both the Club’s Lounge and banquet events
- Responsible alcohol service certificate (Serving It Right)
- Basic beer, wine and spirit knowledge.
- Ability to lift and or move cases and kegs when needed.
- Ability to maneuver up and down stairwells.
- Table food and beverage service skills strongly encouraged.
- Cash handling. Credit/Debit payment abilities.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org