Building Operations Power Engineer 4th Class
|Hours||Hourly, hours are flexible and rotate through weekdays, weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays|
Primary responsibilities will include the day to day operations of the facility and all related equipment, along with general maintenance and repairs on equipment as needed throughout the facility. Also provides cooperative assistance to all other departments within all areas of the club.
- Safe and efficient operation of all building equipment including HVAC, Lighting, Carpentry, Plumbing, Grounds maintenance, etc.
- Safe maintenance and operation of pools and related equipment
- Upkeep and safe operation of an ammonia ice plant and related ice surfaces
- Repair and maintenance all operations equipment such as Zamboni, mowers, fans, pumps, valves, motors, plumbing, heating, etc.
- Day to day preventative and regular equipment maintenance
- Undertakes related duties as assigned supporting building operations as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in facility operations preferred but will train suitable candidates
- Ice making experience preferred but will train suitable candidate
- Pool Operations experience and/or certificate preferred. Will train suitable candidate
- Understanding of Microsoft computer use
- Semi-skilled repair experience including, but not limited to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, painting
- Strong general mechanical aptitude
- Must enjoy working in a public setting
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Team oriented
- Valid Driver’s license
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Dental & Vision care
- Discounted food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Shayne Hayes, Director of Facility Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org