Recreation & Executive Coordinator
- You’re passionate, creative, and a sports enthusiast
- You’re known as uber-competent. You’re good at what you do and you’re good at people
- You’re happy when you take (calculated) risks and are innovative. You learn from your mistakes
- You like a challenge and will fight for what you believe in, but also respect diplomacy
- You’re resourceful and roll up your sleeves to make things happen
- Energy is your middle name
- You’re an outstanding coach and love to work within a team environment
- You’re known as someone who’s trustworthy and does the right thing
- You care like you’re a shareholder
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Recreation & Executive Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing the Club’s athletic/recreational programming and registration in order to provide opportunities for sport, recreation, fitness and wellness for all Club Members. Providing direct support to the General Manager, Sports Professionals and the Board of Directors in the daily operations of the Club.
- Oversee the operations of our Youth and Child Programs including Kids Corner, Friday Fun Nights, Birthday Parties, Day Camps, Professional Day Camps, and Dance
- Oversee the operations of the aquatics department, including pool schedule, summer swim club, aquatics staff, swimming lessons and camps.
- Hiring sport and youth staff in terms of onboarding, qualifications, and desired professional development with the assistance of the Sports Department Heads and Committees.
- Prepares reports and presentations as needed and supports the General Manager, Club President and Board of Directors.
- Organizes and manages the quarterly program guides and registration, Committee and Board onboarding materials, Annual General Meeting, Board minutes, and email communications.
- General knowledge or the ability to learn the general operating systems of Jonas and Game Time
- Broad knowledge of athletic and departmental sections and facilities
- Demonstrates effective planning, organizational and supervisory skills
- Exemplifies attention to detail in administrative tasks
- Displays excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency, Word, Excel spreadsheets.
- Exhibits exceptional interpersonal skills, works well in a team environment
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume by email, by December 5, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly ask that applications are sent by email only, no phone calls please. You’ll receive an email response confirming receipt.
Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Once you’re hired, we look forward to your improvements to our process!
The North Shore Winter Club is the most celebrated family athletic club on the North Shore and we’re looking for our next team member! Our business is built on delivering exceptional guest service, and we are proud of the outstanding standard of service provided by our dedicated staff. NSWC is all opportunity, and our people are the way we succeed.
We are an enthusiastic, hard-working team committed to providing a superior guest experience in a friendly and fun environment. We set the bar high with our standards of service and strive to exceed guest expectations.
For a view into our world, and this position, visit us at www.nswc/contact/careers