On behalf of the entire NSWC team, we are hoping all of you and your families are remaining safe and healthy during this extremely challenging time. Understanding that it is difficult to provide services to our Members when the Club remains closed, we are excited to launch our Food Order & Pick Up Menu of prepared soups, sauces and food options for you and your families. We hope that offering this service will provide your family with some ease when it comes to grocery shopping and preparing meals in your household.
All of these items will be prepared in the Club’s kitchen ensuring the safest food handling procedures in preparation as well as providing a work space where all employees remain safe distances apart from one another. We continue to follow the latest guidelines as stated by local, provincial and federal health authorities
Click HERE to view Pick Up Menu. Ordering and pick up details are below:
- We will be offering two pick up times, Wednesday and Fridays between 12pm and 3pm. Orders must be placed the day prior by 1pm for next day pick up.
- All orders can be emailed to Chef Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders must be pre-paid by credit card over the phone. Once the order is received, a staff member will phone you for your credit card information. Please note we will not be taking payment at the door or charging Member accounts at this time.
Pick Up Details:
- Pick up will take place in the round about at the front of the Club between 12pm – 3pm.
- Please phone Chef Thomas to let you know you have arrived and someone will bring your delivery out to you. 604-970-1172
- Please just pop your trunk and remain in your vehicle. We will place your order in your trunk for you and you can be on your way!
We hope you enjoy your order!
Please stay safe and healthy and we can’t wait to see you all soon.
- NSWC Pick Up Menu (Prepared Foods)
pdf, 249.56 KB