2023 Martin Jones Invitational
October 6-9th 2023
The North Shore Winter Club Hockey Community is pleased to invite you to participate in the 7th Annual Martin Jones Invitational Tournament being played October 6-9th. Hosted by the North Shore Winter Club, North Vancouver, BC. This is a U13 Tier 1 and 2 Tournament.
Please find a brief summary of the tournament format below:
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 4 games
- Each game will be played in a 20-20-20min stop time with a flood format.
- The rules of play will follow all PCAHA Hockey guidelines and regulations
- Affiliate players will follow all PCAHA Hockey guidelines and regulations
- Tournament Fee is $1,850
- Must Register by September 15th 2023 (Payment due upon registration)
- We will notify all teams as of September 19th to let you know if your team has been accepted or not. If your team is not accepted, we will provide a refund.
- Tournament Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- August 1 – September 1st: 50% of the registration fee
- After September 1st: 100% non-refundable
Include the following to register your team for the Martin Jones Tournament
- Tournament Fee of $1,850
- Payment made by Cheque (made out to ‘North Shore Winter Club’ and include team name on the memo line)
- Official Hockey Canada Team Roster
- Team Photo
- Tournament Permission Number
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
- You may email Emily Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns