NSWC Spring Hockey Program
NSWC Hockey is proud to announce a Spring Hockey Program starting in Spring 2021. This program will give our athletes an opportunity to train at NSWC with our top-tier development coaches in a fun and competitive environment. This full-service program will be comparable to our winter offering, giving players every opportunity to improve year-round.
Tryouts will be conducted with strict “Phase 2” guidelines. We believe it is important to maintain the safety of our athletes especially with the cohorts already established by PCAHA. This will be a skill session that include skating, passing, stickhandling, shooting. No battle drills, no games.
Date: November 11th
2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 / 2010 / 2009
April 6th – June 19th (11-week program)
What we offer?
- Professional NSWC Coaches
- 3x Practices/week
- Goalie Specific Development
- 1x Dryland/week (gym, shooting lanes, stickhandling)
- Report Carding (consistent with Winter Season)
- Practice Jerseys
- Game Jerseys
- Apparel (shirt, shorts, hats)
- Tournaments/Games (if permitted)
- Roster Sizes 12-14 Skaters (1-2 goalies)
Estimate Member Price: $1300.00 + Tournaments (If applicable)
Estimate Non-Member Price: $1600.00 + Tournaments (if applicable)