IMPORTANT: These new restrictions will be in effect as of 3pm today, December 4, 2020.
It will be the responsibility of the member who advance booked the court to make the appropriate adjustments to their Game Time booking.
We thank you for doing so in advance of coming to the club.
Update from Tennis BC Regarding New PHO Order:
In response to yesterday’s new restrictions and regulations brought down by the PHO, Tennis BC is providing us now with their updated Guidelines and Protocols. Sport has been moved back into Phase 2, with some extra checks and protocols now in place.
The following are the key changes as we interpret them:
- There is now a 3-metre physical distancing regulation rather than 2-metre.
- For adults (19+): No more than 2 are allowed on the court at any time (excluding the coach). Only private or semi-private adult lessons – no group lessons.
- For juniors, we are allowed a ratio of 4-1 (student-coach)
- No doubles play is allowed at this time.
- Masks are to be worn by all personnel, including coaches unless physically playing.
- All clubs must be diligent and collect full name, phone number or email of everyone entering their facility in case it is ever needed for contact tracing.
- ALL playing members must be booked in on Game Time
- No events are to be run at this time.
We understand how tough this will be on our club and members alike and we thank you wholeheartedly for your compliance and willingness to continue to observe these guidelines and protocols to the very best of you ability.
If we all keep pitching in, our hope is that we will be back in phase 3 (or better) before too long. As we all make this effort together, we want to acknowledge how grateful we are that we can continue to enjoy our sport during this pandemic.
Stay safe and have fun!
The team at Tennis BC, Joanna Hayes & Fabio Walker